Powder coating is a dry finishing process, using finely ground particles of pigment and resin, which are electro statically charged and sprayed onto a part to be coated. The charged particles adhere to the parts until melted and fused into a trough, even coating through the application of heat and energy.
Powder coating is an advanced method of applying a decorative and protective finish to a wide range of materials and products that are used by both industries and consumers. The charged powder particles adhere to the electrically grounded surfaces until heated and fused into a smooth coating in a curing oven. The result is uniform, durable, high quality, and attractive
- Excellent chip and scratch resistance.
- Excellent chemical, petroleum and salt resistance.
- The ability to apply a thick, even coating without drips or sags.
- Premium insulating quantities, both Electrical and Thermal - (removes cold metal feeling).
- Decorative finishes (e.g, antiques, textured) applied in one application.
- Excellent fade resistance to ultraviolet, reduces fading (polyester - polyurethane).
- The ability to encapsulate products, wrap around corners and helps to - eliminate sharp edges.
- High quality single coat coverage with no primer necessary.
- Can resist abuse in low & high temperatures.
- Virtually unlimited number of colours and wide variety of finishes available.